Van Gogh Museum
Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of works by the legendary Dutch artist, is a must-see for art and art history lovers. The museum boasts a collection of Vincent van Gogh’s personal effects, plus 200 paintings and 500 drawings by the master and his contemporaries—including Gauguin, Monet, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Bernard—plus Van Gogh’s famous works “The Potato Eaters” and “Wheatfield with Crows.”
Tours and tickets to Experience Van Gogh Museum
What are Van Gogh Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Van Gogh Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Van Gogh Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Van Gogh Museum?
- Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise from Central Station
- 2.5 hours Amsterdam Pedicab Tour
- Skip-the-line Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum Guided Combo Tour - Private Tour
- Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Private Guided Tour
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders