Beaumont Street and Jellicoe Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Silo Park is located in the Wynyard Quarter of Auckland on the corner of Jellicoe and Beaumont Streets. It is west of Viaduct Harbor and north of Victoria Park. Live performances typically take place on Sundays at 3 p.m. and are free to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Silo Park?
Attractions near Silo Park:
What else should I know about attractions in Auckland?
As well as visiting the Silo Park, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Family Friendly
- The Lord of the Rings Tours
- 3 Days in Auckland: Suggested Itineraries
- Waitomo Caves Tours form Auckland
- Must-See Museums in Auckland
- Things to Do in Auckland with Kids
- Auckland Neighborhood Guide
- Don't-Miss Dishes in Auckland
- Where to Find the Best Views in Auckland
- First-Timer's Guide to Auckland
- Romantic Things to Do in Auckland