Top Auckland Classes & Workshops
Active & Outdoor Classes
On the Water
Private and Luxury
Likely To Sell Out
Airport & Hotel Transfers
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
11 results | All Auckland Tours
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner
Sail away on a harbor cruise in Auckland and enjoy a 3-course dinner during a memorable tour of Waitemata Harbour highlights, including the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Set out aboard a sailing yacht from Viaduct Harbour, then enjoy service in the dining room while at anchor in Westhaven Marina. As evening falls, your expert captain shares informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights.
Axe Throwing - 2 hour experience
If you’re looking for a fun, physical activity to enjoy with friends, look no further than a two-hour axe-throwing experience in central Auckland. While some people go for a run to let off steam, you can learn to throw an axe with precision and power. But don’t worry, you won’t just be let loose with the weapon: you’ll be taught the correct throwing techniques, and participate in some fun games.
Private Surf Lesson at Piha Beach, Auckland
The black-sand Piha Beach lies along Auckland’s West Coast and is renowned for its legendary surf. With this tour, learn to surf under the guidance of a private instructor and fast-track your learning with one-to-one tuition. Whether you are a complete beginner or want to hone your surf skills, this private 2-hour class will be tailored to your ability and help you achieve your goals.
Private 2 Hour Surf Lesson
Auckland’s East Coast is known for its calm and consistent surf, and the sandy beach of Te Arai is the ideal spot for beginners. Learn the basics of surfing or hone your existing skills under the guidance of a professional instructor with this 2-hour surf class. Your private lesson can be completely tailored to your ability, allowing you to learn at your own speed and benefit from one-on-one instruction.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Private Tour: Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland
Visit Waitomo Caves and get acquainted with Auckland, the so-called ‘City of Sails,’ on this private, full-day tour. After a panoramic tour of New Zealand’s largest city, you’ll be whisked away, past rolling hills, farmland and the Waikato River, to Waitomo Caves. Tour the cave network and learn about its history from your guide, then get up close to the glowworms during a magical boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto. This tour includes the services of your own personal guide and private vehicle.
Arrival Transfer: Auckland Airport to Auckland Central City Centre
With this shared arrival transfer from the Auckland airport to your Auckland hotel by comfortable minivan, you can skip the taxi line. Simply book your transport then start a hassle-free vacation with easy pickup outside the arrivals hall by your professional and courteous driver. Airport transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Skip the Line: Auckland Museum General Admission Entry Ticket
Make the most of your time in Auckland and discover one of the top attractions in the ‘City of Sails’ with this Auckland Museum general entry ticket. Visit Auckland Museum, housed inside one of the city’s beautiful heritage buildings. Wander through the three floors at your leisure, and explore New Zealand’s diverse culture and rich heritage. Learn of the Polynesian voyagers who first populated these isolated islands many centuries ago and gain insight into the indigenous Maoris’ struggles against oppressive colonial rule.
Departure Transfer: Auckland Central City Centre to Auckland Airport
Book a shared departure transfer from your Auckland hotel to the airport for a hassle-free end to to your vacation. Skip the stress of hiring a taxi or waiting for public transportation. Instead, let a professional and courteous driver pick you up curbside and transfer you to the domestic or international terminal by comfortable minivan. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Rotorua Highlights Small Group Tour with Optional Extra Activities from Auckland
The lakeside resort town of Rotorua is renowned for its geothermal wonders and rich Maori heritage. On this full-day tour from Auckland, benefit from the personal touch of a small-group excursion and customize your itinerary with a choice of different tour options. Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the city, followed by free time to explore independently, or up to two extra activities, such as the Te Puia Maori Village, Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland, the Polynesian Spa, or the Agrodome.
Auckland Scenic Day Tour Full-Day- 8 HOURS
Make the most of your time in Auckland with a small-group tour that crams all the city’s best bits into just one day. Snap photos of Auckland Harbour Bridge, the Sky Tower and One Tree Hill; take in the views from Tamaki Drive and Mission Bay; explore vibrant neighborhoods like Ponsonby; and visit off-the-beaten-track attractions like Muriwai Beach, the Auckland Domain and Parnell.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Auckland Insider Tour: Food Tour with Local Expert
Discover Auckland’s food and wine on a half-day tour with a local insider who shares the region’s freshest seafood, baked goods and other delectable treats. Enjoy morning tea, a light lunch and wine tasting of superb varietals; visit the Auckland Fish Market and meet the talented artisan producers at a farmers’ market; and travel by minivan to key landmarks including Ponsonby Road, Mt Eden and the Auckland Domain. You’ll discover a wealth of epicurean delights in Auckland on this small-group tour, limited to six people for personalized attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Auckland?
The best Classes & Workshops in Auckland according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Auckland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Manukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Bethells Beach Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Ferry Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Sculptureum Tours & Tickets
- Cornwall Park Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- New Zealand Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ponsonby Tours & Tickets
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & Tickets
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Parnell Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Stardome Observatory & Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Motutapu Island Tours & Tickets
- Muriwai Beach Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb Tours & Tickets
- Viaduct Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Family Friendly
- The Lord of the Rings Tours
- 3 Days in Auckland: Suggested Itineraries
- Waitomo Caves Tours form Auckland
- Must-See Museums in Auckland
- Things to Do in Auckland with Kids
- Auckland Neighborhood Guide
- Don't-Miss Dishes in Auckland
- Where to Find the Best Views in Auckland
- First-Timer's Guide to Auckland
- Romantic Things to Do in Auckland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Tower of London
- Ellis Island
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets