Top Auckland Dinner Cruises
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Skyscrapers & Towers
Time of Day
10 results | All Auckland Tours
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner
Sail away on a harbor cruise in Auckland and enjoy a 3-course dinner during a memorable tour of Waitemata Harbour highlights, including the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Set out aboard a sailing yacht from Viaduct Harbour, then enjoy service in the dining room while at anchor in Westhaven Marina. As evening falls, your expert captain shares informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights.
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
Join an America’s Cup sailing experience aboard an authentic racing yacht on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour. Feel the exhilaration of yachting as you take the helm and participate with the professional crew, or just sit back and soak up the harbor views. No experience necessary.
Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
Cruise the waters of Hauraki Gulf Marine Park in search of whales, dolphins and penguins on a half-day tour from Auckland. You’ll board a spacious catamaran at Viaduct Harbour and hear expert guides share informative commentary about New Zealand’s natural wonders. During the whale and dolphin safari, keep an eye out for six types of whales that frequent these waters, as well as seabirds such as Australasian gannets, petrels and terns.
Auckland Harbour Sailing Experience
Enjoy time aboard a sailing yacht on Waitemata Harbour. Your Auckland cruise sets sail from Viaduct Harbour, passing the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, and Devonport while you listen to informative commentary on the sights. Relax as you take in the views or help the crew sail the vessel—it’s up to you.
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket
Auckland’s Sky Tower has stood 1076 feet tall (328 meters) over the city since 1994, and is one of its most popular attractions, especially for first-time visitors. Save money and time by pre-booking your general Sky Tower admission ticket, which allows you to spend one to two hours at three observation levels. Get quickly orientated and spot key landmarks such as the Harbour Bridge, Mount Eden, and Waiheke Island.
Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour
Take in the highlights of New Zealand’s largest city on this half-day tour of Auckland and benefit from an expert guide and small group size. Admire views of Auckland Harbour and drive over the Harbour Bridge; gaze out over the city from the top of Mt Eden; visit K Road, the Auckland Domain, and the Mission Bay beaches; and explore atmospheric neighborhoods such as Parnell, Ponsonby, and Northcote Point.
Arrival Transfer: Auckland Airport to Auckland Central City Centre
With this shared arrival transfer from the Auckland airport to your Auckland hotel by comfortable minivan, you can skip the taxi line. Simply book your transport then start a hassle-free vacation with easy pickup outside the arrivals hall by your professional and courteous driver. Airport transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Afternoon Black Sand Beach and Rainforest Tour from Auckland
Explore the Waitakere Ranges rain forest and Auckland’s rugged west coast, including Piha Beach, during an afternoon tour with a guide who is knowledgeable about New Zealand flora and fauna. From the Arataki Centre, admire sweeping views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Learn about Maori history, stroll the beach, and take a nature walk through a lush rain forest while you experience Auckland's largest regional park.
Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Day Trip from Auckland
Visit a pair of New Zealand's must-see attractions with this combo tour from Auckland to the Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Peek into Hobbit Holes, frolic in the Shire, and get a drink at the Green Dragon Inn on a guided tour of Middle-earth, followed by a Kiwi-style lunch. In the afternoon, explore Maori myths and history on a boat ride through mesmerizing caves lit by thousands of glowworms, and finish with a drive through some of the North Island’s most majestic scenery.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Hobbiton Movie Set Small Group Tour from Auckland
Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set on a full-day tour from Auckland that explores New Zealand's 'Middle-earth,' where 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' came to life on film. Travel through a landscape of lush farms, then take a guided tour of the 12-acre (4.8-ha.) Hobbiton Movie Set, from hobbit holes to gardens and the Green Dragon Inn. With free time to shop and explore, this tour includes transport from selected locations in Auckland, and it's limited to 16 travelers to ensure personalized service.
What people are saying about Dinner Cruises in Auckland
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner"it was brilliant would highly recommend, staff were amazing, food was great and the views stunning............."..."
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour"Great experience. Crew was very friendly and helpful. They let us steer the boat as part of the experience. It was worth it. I definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Auckland."..."
Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise"Amazing from beginning to end! Tours are always great when they love what they’re doing. Learned a lot and was fortunate to see a ton of dolphins and a gorgeous whale!"..."
Auckland Harbour Sailing Experience"Orcas in the harbour were the highlight! The guides Brad, first day James and Bridget (?) were superb. Friendly reassuring and professional"..."
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket"Totally worth the trip - especially if you can get a discount through Viator or a similar website. Absolutely the best way to see the city and surrounding area. Make sure to go to the 60th floor as there tend to be less people, the views are clearer there and there's some soothing music to calm your nerves due to the height."..."
Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour"Great introduction to the city and surrounding areas. Guide was very informative and quite personable as well as very accommodating"..."
Arrival Transfer: Auckland Airport to Auckland Central City Centre"Needed a reliable means to get from Auckland Airport to City Centre. Excellent service was provided. I was very satisfied and was able to start enjoying my holiday. With assistance of Super Shuttle NZ my objective was realised. Thanks"..."
Afternoon Black Sand Beach and Rainforest Tour from Auckland"Really enjoyable trip with some stunning scenery and the host was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone."..."
Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Day Trip from Auckland"All the lights in the cave looked like a stained glass window. It was like I was in another world. A must see when in the area."..."
Hobbiton Movie Set Small Group Tour from Auckland"It was a wonderful experience for my very first time, I even bought myself an expensive Lord of the rings replica."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Auckland?
The best Dinner Cruises in Auckland according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Auckland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki Tours & Tickets
- Cornwall Park Tours & Tickets
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Silo Park Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Sculptureum Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Tours & Tickets
- Manukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Howick Historical Village Tours & Tickets
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika) Tours & Tickets
- Stardome Observatory & Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Auckland War Memorial Museum Tours & Tickets
- SkyWalk Tours & Tickets
- Aotea Square Tours & Tickets
- Viaduct Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- Rangitoto Island Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Family Friendly
- The Lord of the Rings Tours
- 3 Days in Auckland: Suggested Itineraries
- Waitomo Caves Tours form Auckland
- Must-See Museums in Auckland
- Things to Do in Auckland with Kids
- Auckland Neighborhood Guide
- Don't-Miss Dishes in Auckland
- Where to Find the Best Views in Auckland
- First-Timer's Guide to Auckland
- Romantic Things to Do in Auckland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets