Top Auckland Sailing
On the Water
Private and Luxury
Likely To Sell Out
Ports of Call Tours
When are you traveling?
Skip the line Tickets
Skyscrapers & Towers
Time of Day
10 results | All Auckland Tours
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner
Sail away on a harbor cruise in Auckland and enjoy a 3-course dinner during a memorable tour of Waitemata Harbour highlights, including the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Set out aboard a sailing yacht from Viaduct Harbour, then enjoy service in the dining room while at anchor in Westhaven Marina. As evening falls, your expert captain shares informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights.
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
Join an America’s Cup sailing experience aboard an authentic racing yacht on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour. Feel the exhilaration of yachting as you take the helm and participate with the professional crew, or just sit back and soak up the harbor views. No experience necessary.
Auckland Harbour Sailing Experience
Enjoy time aboard a sailing yacht on Waitemata Harbour. Your Auckland cruise sets sail from Viaduct Harbour, passing the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, and Devonport while you listen to informative commentary on the sights. Relax as you take in the views or help the crew sail the vessel—it’s up to you.
Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Day Trip from Auckland
Visit a pair of New Zealand's must-see attractions with this combo tour from Auckland to the Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Peek into Hobbit Holes, frolic in the Shire, and get a drink at the Green Dragon Inn on a guided tour of Middle-earth, followed by a Kiwi-style lunch. In the afternoon, explore Maori myths and history on a boat ride through mesmerizing caves lit by thousands of glowworms, and finish with a drive through some of the North Island’s most majestic scenery.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves Small Group Tour from Auckland
The fictional, yet globally famous, village of Hobbiton and the Waitomo Caves rank among the most popular sites of interest in New Zealand. On this tour, visit both sites in one day—see the home of Bilbo Baggins and explore Waitomo’s subterranean caverns—and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this limited to 15 people.
Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
Cruise the waters of Hauraki Gulf Marine Park in search of whales, dolphins and penguins on a half-day tour from Auckland. You’ll board a spacious catamaran at Viaduct Harbour and hear expert guides share informative commentary about New Zealand’s natural wonders. During the whale and dolphin safari, keep an eye out for six types of whales that frequent these waters, as well as seabirds such as Australasian gannets, petrels and terns.
Hobbiton, Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip in Luxury Minibus from Auckland
Cover plenty of ground in one day by combining several North Island highlights: Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton, and Rotorua. Ride a boat through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves to see these radiant lights. Take a guided tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set, where you find the Green Dragon Inn, the Mill and the home of Bilbo Baggins from ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings.’ Enjoy lunch at Te Puia, home to Pohutu Geyser. You can start and finish your tour in either Auckland or Rotorua, traveling one-way or round-trip.
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket
Auckland’s Sky Tower has stood 1076 feet tall (328 meters) over the city since 1994, and is one of its most popular attractions, especially for first-time visitors. Save money and time by pre-booking your general Sky Tower admission ticket, which allows you to spend one to two hours at three observation levels. Get quickly orientated and spot key landmarks such as the Harbour Bridge, Mount Eden, and Waiheke Island.
Waitomo Caves & Rotorua Small Group Tour including Te Puia from Auckland
The Waitomo Caves and Rotorua rank among New Zealand’s top attractions, offering natural beauty, geothermal features, and native culture in equal measure. Ideal for travelers short on time, this adventurous tour takes in both sites in the same day, with entry fees plus round-trip transport from Auckland included. Discover subterranean stalagmites at the famous Waitomo Caves and hit top Rotorua attractions including the Government Gardens and Lake Rotorua.
Skip the Line: Auckland Museum General Admission Entry Ticket
Make the most of your time in Auckland and discover one of the top attractions in the ‘City of Sails’ with this Auckland Museum general entry ticket. Visit Auckland Museum, housed inside one of the city’s beautiful heritage buildings. Wander through the three floors at your leisure, and explore New Zealand’s diverse culture and rich heritage. Learn of the Polynesian voyagers who first populated these isolated islands many centuries ago and gain insight into the indigenous Maoris’ struggles against oppressive colonial rule.
What people are saying about Sailing in Auckland
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner"it was brilliant would highly recommend, staff were amazing, food was great and the views stunning............."..."
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour"Great experience. Crew was very friendly and helpful. They let us steer the boat as part of the experience. It was worth it. I definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Auckland."..."
Auckland Harbour Sailing Experience"Orcas in the harbour were the highlight! The guides Brad, first day James and Bridget (?) were superb. Friendly reassuring and professional"..."
Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Day Trip from Auckland"All the lights in the cave looked like a stained glass window. It was like I was in another world. A must see when in the area."..."
Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves Small Group Tour from Auckland"Our guide was great! He gave us a lot of background and answered all of our questions. It was a long drive but so beautiful to look out the window the whole time! Super super fun day."..."
Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise"Amazing from beginning to end! Tours are always great when they love what they’re doing. Learned a lot and was fortunate to see a ton of dolphins and a gorgeous whale!"..."
Hobbiton, Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip in Luxury Minibus from Auckland"We are only spending 2 whole days in Auckland so this intensive tour is good for us. Our tour guide Edson is awesome!! He explains everything very clearly and it's obvious he loves his job. "Edson, thank you! You have made our trip unforgettable!""..."
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket"Totally worth the trip - especially if you can get a discount through Viator or a similar website. Absolutely the best way to see the city and surrounding area. Make sure to go to the 60th floor as there tend to be less people, the views are clearer there and there's some soothing music to calm your nerves due to the height."..."
Waitomo Caves & Rotorua Small Group Tour including Te Puia from Auckland"The tour and tour guide John were awesome. Waitomo Caves and Te Puia are very much worth the trip to visit."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Auckland?
The best Sailing in Auckland according to Viator travelers are:
What Sailing in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Guided Day Trip from Auckland
- Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves Small Group Tour from Auckland
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
- Hobbiton, Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip in Luxury Minibus from Auckland
- Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket
What Sailing in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Auckland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Dinner Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & Tickets
- Arataki Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Great Barrier Island Tours & Tickets
- Takapuna Tours & Tickets
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Piha Beach Tours & Tickets
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika) Tours & Tickets
- One Tree Hill Tours & Tickets
- Ports of Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Aotea Square Tours & Tickets
- Hauraki Gulf Islands Tours & Tickets
- Ponsonby Tours & Tickets
- Sky City Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Stardome Observatory & Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Auckland War Memorial Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Family Friendly
- The Lord of the Rings Tours
- 3 Days in Auckland: Suggested Itineraries
- Waitomo Caves Tours form Auckland
- Must-See Museums in Auckland
- Things to Do in Auckland with Kids
- Auckland Neighborhood Guide
- Don't-Miss Dishes in Auckland
- Where to Find the Best Views in Auckland
- First-Timer's Guide to Auckland
- Romantic Things to Do in Auckland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets