Top Auckland Sightseeing Passes
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Water
Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Skip the line Tickets
Skyscrapers & Towers
Tours by Duration
Time of Day
8 results | All Auckland Tours
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket
Auckland’s Sky Tower has stood 1076 feet tall (328 meters) over the city since 1994, and is one of its most popular attractions, especially for first-time visitors. Save money and time by pre-booking your general Sky Tower admission ticket, which allows you to spend one to two hours at three observation levels. Get quickly orientated and spot key landmarks such as the Harbour Bridge, Mount Eden, and Waiheke Island.
Skip the Line: Auckland Museum General Admission Entry Ticket
Make the most of your time in Auckland and discover one of the top attractions in the ‘City of Sails’ with this Auckland Museum general entry ticket. Visit Auckland Museum, housed inside one of the city’s beautiful heritage buildings. Wander through the three floors at your leisure, and explore New Zealand’s diverse culture and rich heritage. Learn of the Polynesian voyagers who first populated these isolated islands many centuries ago and gain insight into the indigenous Maoris’ struggles against oppressive colonial rule.
Waitomo Caves & Rotorua Small Group Tour including Te Puia from Auckland
The Waitomo Caves and Rotorua rank among New Zealand’s top attractions, offering natural beauty, geothermal features, and native culture in equal measure. Ideal for travelers short on time, this adventurous tour takes in both sites in the same day, with entry fees plus round-trip transport from Auckland included. Discover subterranean stalagmites at the famous Waitomo Caves and hit top Rotorua attractions including the Government Gardens and Lake Rotorua.
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner
Sail away on a harbor cruise in Auckland and enjoy a 3-course dinner during a memorable tour of Waitemata Harbour highlights, including the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Set out aboard a sailing yacht from Viaduct Harbour, then enjoy service in the dining room while at anchor in Westhaven Marina. As evening falls, your expert captain shares informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights.
Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour
Take in the highlights of New Zealand’s largest city on this half-day tour of Auckland and benefit from an expert guide and small group size. Admire views of Auckland Harbour and drive over the Harbour Bridge; gaze out over the city from the top of Mt Eden; visit K Road, the Auckland Domain, and the Mission Bay beaches; and explore atmospheric neighborhoods such as Parnell, Ponsonby, and Northcote Point.
Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves Small Group Tour from Auckland
The fictional, yet globally famous, village of Hobbiton and the Waitomo Caves rank among the most popular sites of interest in New Zealand. On this tour, visit both sites in one day—see the home of Bilbo Baggins and explore Waitomo’s subterranean caverns—and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this limited to 15 people.
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
Join an America’s Cup sailing experience aboard an authentic racing yacht on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour. Feel the exhilaration of yachting as you take the helm and participate with the professional crew, or just sit back and soak up the harbor views. No experience necessary.
Afternoon Black Sand Beach and Rainforest Tour from Auckland
Explore the Waitakere Ranges rain forest and Auckland’s rugged west coast, including Piha Beach, during an afternoon tour with a guide who is knowledgeable about New Zealand flora and fauna. From the Arataki Centre, admire sweeping views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Learn about Maori history, stroll the beach, and take a nature walk through a lush rain forest while you experience Auckland's largest regional park.
What people are saying about Sightseeing Passes in Auckland
Auckland Sky Tower General Admission Ticket"Totally worth the trip - especially if you can get a discount through Viator or a similar website. Absolutely the best way to see the city and surrounding area. Make sure to go to the 60th floor as there tend to be less people, the views are clearer there and there's some soothing music to calm your nerves due to the height."..."
Waitomo Caves & Rotorua Small Group Tour including Te Puia from Auckland"Tei Puia was awesome! It was a great experience from start to finish. Michael our guide with Cheeky Kiwi was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We enjoyed the Waitamo Caves as well."..."
Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner"it was brilliant would highly recommend, staff were amazing, food was great and the views stunning............."..."
Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour"Great introduction to the city and surrounding areas. Guide was very informative and quite personable as well as very accommodating"..."
Hobbiton & Waitomo Caves Small Group Tour from Auckland"Our guide was great! He gave us a lot of background and answered all of our questions. It was a long drive but so beautiful to look out the window the whole time! Super super fun day."..."
America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour"Great experience. Crew was very friendly and helpful. They let us steer the boat as part of the experience. It was worth it. I definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Auckland."..."
Afternoon Black Sand Beach and Rainforest Tour from Auckland"Really enjoyable trip with some stunning scenery and the host was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in Auckland?
The best Sightseeing Passes in Auckland according to Viator travelers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Auckland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Silo Park Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Auckland War Memorial Museum Tours & Tickets
- SkyJump Tours & Tickets
- Tiritiri Matangi Island Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Tours & Tickets
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Ferry Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Viaduct Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Ports of Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Great Barrier Island Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & Tickets
- Parnell Tours & Tickets
- Ponsonby Tours & Tickets
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Takapuna Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Family Friendly
- The Lord of the Rings Tours
- 3 Days in Auckland: Suggested Itineraries
- Waitomo Caves Tours form Auckland
- Must-See Museums in Auckland
- Things to Do in Auckland with Kids
- Auckland Neighborhood Guide
- Don't-Miss Dishes in Auckland
- Where to Find the Best Views in Auckland
- First-Timer's Guide to Auckland
- Romantic Things to Do in Auckland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets