Las Vegas Springs Preserve Tours and Tickets
Just a few miles from downtown Las Vegas, the Springs Preserve is a nature-filled respite from the crowds and overstimulation of the Strip. Its 180 acres (70 hectares are home to walking paths, a botanical garden, butterfly habitat, playground, and more.
Open daily from 10 am until 6 pm.
333 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89107
Looks like we don't have any Las Vegas Springs Preserve tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Las Vegas Springs Preserve hours of operation?
Las Vegas Springs Preserve hours of operation: Open daily from 10 am until 6 pm.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Nevada State Museum
- Rick's Restorations
- Count's Kustoms
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- LA Comedy Club
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Battlefield Vegas
- Chapel of the Flowers
- STRAT Tower
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Fremont Street Experience
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)
- Graceland Wedding Chapel