Park MGM Las Vegas
Although the Park MGM might not look like other flashy Vegas hotels, it still maintains the central elements of Sin City resorts: good food, showstopping entertainment, and a lively casino. Its intimate casino floor contains over 900 different games, from video poker to roulette, as well as popular table games including blackjack, roulette, craps, several variations of poker, and baccarat. Big-name acts like Lady Gaga and Cher perform at the Park Theater, and a range of cuisine, from Korean to French, is served at its restaurants including The NoMad Restaurant, which is inspired by the Library of NoMad New York. Plus, Eataly, an Italian marketplace, offers sit-down and casual dining, and coffee, wine, and gelato bars.
Things to know before you go
- The NoMad portion of the Park MGM features a separate arrival, reception, pool, and restaurant.
- Dog-friendly rooms are available with a “Bark Bites” room service menu.
- Guestrooms are equipped with Wi-Fi, and property-wide Wi-Fi is available.
- The hotel’s concierge staff can assist with booking tours in the area; it’s recommended to reserve tours at least 72 hours in advance.
How to get there
Park MGM is located on the Las Vegas Strip, next to New York-New York Hotel & Casino, The Park, and the T-Mobile Arena. From the airport, you can either grab a taxi or take a shuttle service, which is located on the west side of baggage claim. (Return trips to the airport should be booked in advance.) Ride-sharing services such as Uber are also readily available.
When to get there
Check-in time begins at 3pm, but if you arrive before then you can store your luggage at the bell desk until your room is ready. There is also a mobile check-in option if you want to avoid the lines. Overall, spring and fall are popular times to visit Las Vegas, when the weather is most pleasant. Keep in mind that during the summer months (June, July, and August), the average daily temperature is around 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
This outdoor dining and entertainment destination joins together New York-New York, The Park MGM, and the T-Mobile Arena. Its promenade features hundreds of trees and flowers, water features, and shade structures that light up at night, resembling giant glowing blooms. It’s open 24 hours, so you can easily take a stroll here before or after a show at the arena.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ARIA Campus
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Zombie Burlesque
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Zappos Theater
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- V Theater
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art