Looking for things to do in Washington DC? Our 3-hour self-guided walking tour and scavenger hunt take you from the White House to Dupont Circle and Logan Circle while also seeing several embassies, churches, and parks.
Also, you will have to solve challenges at every step to discover your next destination. At each stop, you will learn some history as well as interesting facts.
The Washington DC Dupont Circle and Logan Circle Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.9 km / 2.4 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you 3 hours to complete.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights! 36 locations
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge: 29 varied challenges
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Pet-friendly throughout
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
Buy 1 scavenger hunt for your party of 1 to 6 people.... More