Top Wellington Unique Experiences
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Beer & Brewery Tours
Luxury Car Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Wellington Tours
Wellington Craft Brewery Half Day Tour
Wellington, long-celebrated for its bohemian liberal arts and cafe culture, is fast-becoming renowned as New Zealand’s capitol of craft beer. Visit four Wellington and Hutt Valley breweries, tasting a range of tasty local beers at each establishment on this small group day tour designed for lovers of ales, stouts, lagers and everything hoppy in-between.
Private Martinborough Wine Full Day Tour From Wellington
Sip your way around Martinborough — a once sleepy colonial town that’s now a prominent wine village at the heart of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail — on this private day trip from Wellington. Following hotel or port pickup and a scenic drive through the Wairarapa, you’ll visit three of Martinborough’s renowned wineries. Enjoy a guided wine tasting at each and a lunch platter with wine at Poppies Martinborough. Then, choose to continue hopping around Martinborough’s wineries or travel to nearby Greytown, whose pretty streets are thronged with cafes and antique stores.
Private Wellington Craft Beer Full Day Tour
Choose this day-tour for a personal and comfortable visit to a number of craft beer breweries in Wellington. With beverages and lunch included, you’re all set to have a low-stress, informal day away from the hustle and bustle of your cruise ship. This is a great way to understand, from beer to beer, why the city is the craft beer capital of New Zealand. Make the most of Wellington’s array of craft beer and its friendly, knowledgeable residents!
Private Wellington Craft Beer Half Day Tour
With innovative brewers, New Zealand’s biggest craft beer festival and a craft beer bar around every corner, Wellington is the Southern Hemisphere’s craft beer capital. With new breweries popping up around the city, however, it can be hard for hop heads to know where to go. On this private tour, check out some of the city’s most successful craft breweries and brewpubs.
What people are saying about Unique Experiences in Wellington
Wellington Craft Brewery Half Day Tour"Awsome... what a great afternoon... really enjoyable highly recommended pick up and drop off to your hotel 👌"..."
Private Martinborough Wine Full Day Tour From Wellington"Our wonderful and accommodating tour guide Kelvin was there waiting for us by the cruise ship upon our arrival. We visited three fabulous wineries and had an amazing charcuterie lunch at Poppies! Also cause we had extra time in the morning we even had a forest walk at a national park. Highly recommend this memorable tour!!!"..."
Private Wellington Craft Beer Full Day Tour"We really enjoyed our day. Selwyn was a great tour guide. He added a lot of local knowledge of the area and took us to several points of interest. Would highly recommend it! Really enjoyed the local breweries and would highly recommend it!!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Wellington?
The best Unique Experiences in Wellington according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Wellington are taking additional safety precautions?
These Wellington experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Wellington are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Wellington may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Wairarapa Tours & Tickets
- Southward Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cuba Street Tours & Tickets
- Wellington Outer Green Belt Tours & Tickets
- Space Place at Carter Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Old St. Paul's Tours & Tickets
- Staglands Wildlife Reserve Tours & Tickets
- City Gallery Wellington Tours & Tickets
- New Zealand Parliament (Beehive) Tours & Tickets
- Hutt Valley Tours & Tickets
- Weta Workshop Tours & Tickets
- Wellington Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets