4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Shared Shuttle between Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IGU) and most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. (Please check the hotels list for shared transfer.
Roundtrip Shared Transfer from attractions to most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Professional Tour Guide
Iguassu Falls Tour - Brazilian side
Iguassu Falls Tour - Argentine side
Foz do Iguaçu City Tour
Visit to the Itaipu Hydroelectric Plant
Food and Beverages
Iguaçu National Park Entrance Fees (Brazilian and Agentine sides)
Tickets to the Ecomuseum
Panoramic Tour to Itaipu Dam entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required of 03 night stay in the city to carry out all tours - in this case, the passenger must arrive until 11:59 am at IGU airport in order to visit the ITAIPU dam on the same day and have a return flight scheduled for 17h or later in the last day.
- Stay is not included.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you have limited time due to your schedule flights, the visit to the Brazilian Side and Argentinian Side of the waterfalls might be combined into a one day tour rather than on two separate days.
- The order of the itinerary might be changed if needed.
- If the falls are visited on the same day, the Argentinean falls will be visited first.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original ID, National Driver's License (Brazilians) and passport (other nationalities), even for children of any age.
- To enter Argentina, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their biological and adoptive parents. If one of the parties is absent, it will be necessary to present an authorization registered at a notary's office and signed by the father and the mother, authorizing the child's entry into the neighboring countries.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- Panoramic Tour to Itaipu Dam entrance Fee - BRL 38.00
- It will only be possible to make the Panoramic visit. It will not be possible to take the technical tour (Itaipu Especial).
- Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum to be paid locally costs BRL 14,00 at the moment. Children up to 11 years pay half price.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $ 40,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The Mosque Doesn’t Open on Saturday Afternoons and Sundays.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell.
See all safety measures taken by Iguassu Falls in a Nutshell.
Product code: 2484P239
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFoz do IguacuPuerto IguazuBus Tours - South BrazilAirport & Hotel Transfers - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilMulti-day Tours - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilCategory